Sponsored by UST Global
1. Competition is limited to final year MCA/BCA/B.sc Computer Science students even with a maximum of one standing arrear to take part in the contest. However, they should have cleared all papers and should have secured a minimum aggregate score of 65% throughout their academics to be eligible to join UST Global if they are being offered a job.
2. Eligibility requirements is a minimum of 65% marks in 10th, 12th and degree examinations (all from recognized boards/universities).
3. Individual participants.
4. Decisions of the judges will be final.
ROUND 1 (PRELIMS)
1. This round includes:
a. Aptitude test based on C/C++ programming language (30 Questions)
b. Quantitative aptitude test (10 Questions)
c. Logical reasoning (10 Questions)
d. Basic English (10 Questions)
2. Time limit – 45 minutes (for 60 questions).
3. There will be no negative marks.
ROUND 2 (SEMI-FINALS)
1. This round includes two programming questions in C/C++ and Java respectively.
2. Time limit – 1 ½ hours.
ROUND 3 (FINALS)
Interview by UST Global Panel.