1. Students can participate for all events by paying Rs.100 per individual.
2. Students can participate for all group events,poster making and e-waste art forms by paying Rs.50 per individual.
3. Outstation candidates must inform two weeks prior commencement of events for accommodation facilities.
4. All the participants should reach the college at 8.30 am on the day of their event.
5. The schedule of events will be published in our website one week prior to the fest.
6. All participants must carry their college ID card / Letter from Head of the Institution along with them.
7. Slots will be cancelled after three calls. No re-entry allowed under any circumstances.
8. If any kind of malpractice is found in any event, that team / participant will be disqualified.
9. Those interested to participate should register online through our website. The registration fee to be paid at the payment counter on the days of the fest.
10. The judges decisions will be final for all events.